Thursday, February 11, 2016

9 Foot Nephilim Skeletons Uncovered in Pike County, Ohio

9 Foot Nephilim Skeletons Uncovered in Pike County, Ohio

"They had buried in a circle, standing in an erect position, and were in a comparatively well-preserved condition."

The burial ground near Jasper would put the location of the burial near these mounds found south of Piketon.

The Stevens Point Journal, May 1, 1886
Prehistoric Skeletons
An Ohio County Full of Valuable Relics of the Mound Builders

    It is very evident that at an early day in the history of this country this section of Ohio was an important camping ground for the American Indian. There are in this county several burying grounds, and two of them are located five miles west of this city, near Jasper, one on the farm .Mr. William Bush and one on the Mr. Mathew Mark’s farm. These burying places are both in gravel banks and were discovered when the banks were opened fore the purpose of hauling out gravel. In a conversation with a gentleman who has seen a number of skeletons unearthed at the Mark bank was first opened. Some of these skeletons have been measured and the largest have been found to be nine feet long and over. At one time the skeletons were exhumed. They had buried in a circle, standing in an erect position, and were in a comparatively well-preserved condition. One remarkable fact about all the skeletons unearthed at these places is the perfect state of preservation in which the teeth are found to be. Not a decayed tooth has been discovered, and this would seem to indicate that these people naturally had excellent teeth or some extraordinary manner of preserving them.